The University of Nigeria (UNN) has extended an invitation to candidates who selected UNN as their first-choice institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved a score of 160 and above. Here are the details for the screening exercise:
Online Registration and Payment:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through the Remita Platform at any commercial bank. The online registration period will commence on Wednesday, August 02, 2023, and conclude at midnight on Sunday, October 15, 2023.
How to Register for UNN Post-UTME:
- Visit the University Website: unn.edu.ng.
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website).
- Select “Prospective Students.”
- Choose “Online Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an Invoice.
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the Portal.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (including your Centre and Examination Number). Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects.
- Re-enter your grades correctly.
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB) including:
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button.
- Review the Summary Page and ensure all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Acknowledgment Slip.
Important Note for Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct Entry candidates who selected UNN as their first-choice institution for the 2023/2024 academic year should also register for the screening.
Screening Exercise Dates:
The Post UTME screening test will take place from Tuesday, October 03, to Friday, October 13, 2023. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the University’s website for updates on the screening exercise.
Dr. Mrs. C. N. Nnebedum, FIIA, FCAI, MAIEA, MAUA (UK)