The Fountain University has officially released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. To ascertain your admission status, follow the steps outlined below:
How to Check Fountain University Admission List:
- Access JAMB CAPS Portal: “The list of admitted candidates can be found on the JAMB CAPS Portal,” the university authorities announced.
- Log In to Your Dashboard: Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and log in using your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status’: On your dashboard, click on ‘Check Admission Status.’
- Access CAPS: Click on ‘Access my CAPS.’
- Check Admission Status: Lastly, click on ‘Admission Status’ to view whether you have been offered admission.
Important Note for Admitted Candidates:
Candidates who find that they have been offered admission are presented with the option to either “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” the admission offer. It is important to note that selecting “REJECT” indicates the rejection of the admission offer. Candidates are advised to make their decisions accordingly.
Stay updated with Fountain University’s admission status and make your choice promptly.