The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has officially released the examination date, cut-off mark, and registration guidelines for the 2022 Post UTME. Aspiring candidates are now able to initiate their registration process, following the comprehensive step-by-step procedures detailed below.
The Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all candidates who choose the University of Port Harcourt as their Preferred Tertiary Institution during their JAMB UTME registration, that the uniport post utme registration and application form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this article, we address the following issues candidates need to know about the forthcoming Uniport Post-UME registration, which includes:
- Uniport Post UTME Registration Form.
- Uniport post UTME cut off mark.
- Uniport Post UTME date.
- UniportPost UTME online practice test.
All interested applicants should note that the University of Port Harcourt, Choba is using this platform, to invite candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the just concluded 2022Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored up to the uniport post utme cut off mark or above.
Uniport Post UTME Cut Off Mark.
All candidates should note that the school management had placed their cut-off mark at a minimum score of 150. Candidates who scored 150 and above in JAMB are qualified and eligible for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The institution management board has released a schedule for the post utme screening exercise, as shown below.
2022 Uniport Screening Exercise Schedule.
Monday, 31st October, 2022 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 1st November, 2022 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 2nd November, 2022 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 3rd November, 2022 Engineering Education
Friday, 4th November, 2022 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 5th November, 2022 Medicine and Surgery
ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
September 2022, and registration ends THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.
How To Register for Uniport POST UTME.
All qualified and eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. To register, CLICK HERE.
– Print out the Payment Slip by CLICKING HERE. When it loads up, proceed and select “Post UTME” from the list and click on the “GO” button.
Uniport Post UTME Screening Registration Procedure.
Candidates who choose the University of Port as their first choice tertiary institution and scored 150 and above are qualified for the screening test. However, if you scored 149 or below, you’re not qualified to sit for the Uniport’s screening test.
All qualified/Cleared candidates are requested to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Next, you are advised to generate a Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc. OR you can simply rint out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform.
Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00
You can make payment in any of the following banks listed below:
- ACCESS BANK PLC,
- ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- UBA PLC,
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
UNIPORT POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2022.
Registration commenced in September and is scheduled to shut down at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.
The University of Port Harcourt admission board has disclosed that all candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.
- It’s important that all Qualified and suitable candidates type in their UTME Registration Number and confirm the UTME details that will be pre-loaded on their screen.
- Next, candidates are required to generate a Remita code for payment, either with your Master, Visa, or verve card, etc. However, if you can’t pay online via the Remita platform, you can simply print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following banks with the Remita platform to pay for the UNIPORT SCREENING.
- ACCESS BANK PLC,
- ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK (FCMB),
- UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) PLC,
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of
- After payment, make sure you obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming your payment.
- Proceed back online and login to the Uniport official portal with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Next, ensure you complete the registration form online as requested.
- Ensure you print your Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. This is very important! Ensure you reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Please take note that the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
It’s very important that all candidates who selected the University of Port Harcourt as first choice, and scored 150 and above in JAMB, but failed to register between September – 27th October 2022 will not be eligible to participate in the Uniport Screening exercise.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Each candidate will use it for their examination clearance.
Uniport Post UTME Date.
All candidates should note that the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photocard.
- ALL Candidates should take note that Uniport’s screening exercise will be computer-based.
- Any candidate who failed to register within the registration period will not be screened for admission.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items to the screening venue, and this includes:
A clear copy of the Photocard printed online.
Uniport Post UTME Online Practice Test.
Please take note that the academic institution’s online Practice Test is created, to help all candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment and how the system works. This will help relieve tension.
Beware that any form of inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable by the University and this may lead to disqualification of any candidate who falls into this category.
It is very important to note here, that the names of each candidate on their O-level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same, if not the same, this may lead to disqualification.
All applying candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise. If you are not 16yrs old by October 2022, you will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates who chose the University as their second choice during their UTME registration may Apply, but can be considered for admission ONLY when they perform change of Institution and make the University of Port their First Choice. This must be done before or latest, MONDAY, 24th October 2022.
The school admission board has disclosed that all Uniport Post UTME candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible because candidates whose results are not uploaded on the JAMB website will not be considered for admission when the UNiport Admission list will be released.
Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
For Technical support services during registration, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniport Contact Numbers.
Note that the following items are prohibited from the screening exercise:
Mobile phones, ipads, WalkMan, Other mobile devices, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed.
Uniport Post Utme Closing Date.
The school management has set the closing date for the 2022 UME registration. All interested aspirants must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Noon of Thursday, 27th October, 2022.
Friends, guardians, and parents as well as uninvited security agents are not allowed into the screening exercise venue.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.