In the latest update, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) has issued an invitation to all eligible candidates for its 2023/24 POST UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for COOU Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are those who selected Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their First Choice Institution in the recently concluded 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained JAMB scores within the range of 140 – 200.
COOU Cut-off Marks
COOU’s Admission board has established official POST UTME screening cut-off marks for various faculties as follows:
- 140 for Faculties of Education and Agriculture.
- 150 for other Courses.
- 200 for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Candidates targeting faculties mentioned above must meet the minimum JAMB score specified to qualify for the Post UTME application. In cases where candidates aspire for courses like Law and Medicine but score below 200 in JAMB, an option is available to purchase the JAMB Change of Institution/Course and adjust their course choice accordingly.
COOU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Eligible candidates need to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through the REMITA platform at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria. Payment can be made across all the 36 states of Nigeria.
- The online registration window opens on Friday, 2nd September 2022.
- Post-UTME Registration Process:
- Visit the school’s Portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Prospective Students” option.
- Select ‘Generate 2022/2023 PUTME Invoice’.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click ‘Sign in to generate an invoice’.
- Proceed for payment at any bank or use your ATM Card.
- Return to the COOU registration portal to continue the registration process.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number, and click on ‘Apply Here’.
- Complete your Date of Birth and other required fields.
- Upload your O’level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS using CBT centres.
- Ensure that the uploaded documents’ sizes do not exceed 50KB each.
- Review the Summary Page for accuracy.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to finalize your application.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip, which might be needed for the Post UTME screening.
- COOU’s admission board has also extended the invitation for registration to Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session who have chosen Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their first choice institution. These candidates can register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2022/2023 direct entry application).